Friday, October 2, 2009

The Broken Scooter

Today while waiting for my roommate to pick me up from school i saw an incident that made me smirk and feel bad for a girl all at the same time. While waiting in the shade a girl pulled into the parking lot on her scooter. I wasn't really paying attention to her, until I heard a crashing noise. I had to turn to see what had happened. Apparently the bottom of her scooter was broken and was being held on by duct tape. Well when she got off her scooter the tape broke and the crashing noise was her scooter falling apart. She stopped, turned and looked at her scooter like "This is just a shitty day" and proceeded to turn back around and walk away. I felt bad for her, but the fact that she didn't seem that concerned amused me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment